The Way Ahead For Business
Melton West at 200 acres is one of Yorkshire and Humber’s largest business parks, strategically located on the A63, west of Hull.
The high quality business environment at Melton West can provide bespoke, innovative and flexible accommodation associated with all Wykeland Developments. Well-designed landscaping throughout the park provides an attractive environment in this well-established business location.
More than 750,000 sq ft has already been designed and developed at Melton West by Wykeland’s in house team for occupiers including Heron Foods, Paragon, Kohler Mira and Allam Marine. With the recent expansion of the site, it can now cater for building sizes of up to 1,000,000 sq ft, and can be designed and delivered to suit an exact business need.
2.85 Million sq ft of manufacturing warehousing, distribution & offices. From 10,000 sq ft up to 1 million sq ft B1, B2 & B8 opportunities.
– Allocated for B1, B2 and B8 uses
– Outline planning permission
– Infrastructured land available
– High quality attractive business environment
– Good car parking ratio
– Excellent labour availability
– Flexible property delivery solutions by Wykeland
– Track record of delivering bespoke packages
– Cost effective leasehold and freehold packages
– Proven deliverability in maximising sustainable performance of buildings
Melton West offers a business rates discount which is worth up to £275,000 per business over a 5 year period. Further business grants and support maybe available.
With direct access to the M62 corridor, which connects to the M1 and A1, Melton West is within 16 miles of Humberside Airport, 37 miles from Doncaster Sheffield Airport and close to all the expanding Humber ports. The nearby Brough Railway Station gives direct connections to Hull, Leeds, Manchester and London Kings Cross.
- Wykeland seals major deal to expand flagship business park - Leading Yorkshire commercial property developer Wykeland Group has sealed its largest ever …
- Listers announces plans for new £10m Mercedes-Benz showroom - Plans have been submitted by Listers Mercedes-Benz of Hull and Hull-based Wykeland Group which …
- Works Starts On New Police Facility At Melton West - Construction work has started on the new £8m-plus Humberside Police facility at …
- Dave Garness, Dale Gooderham, Charles Parkinson
- Garness Jones
- 79 Beverley Road
- East Yorkshire
- +44 (0)1482 564 564
- Mike Baugh, Dave Cato, Sophie Angus
- 6th Floor
- Toronto Square
- +44 (0)113 394 8800
- John Gouldthorp
- Wykeland Group Limited
- Wykeland House
- 47 Queen Street
- +44 (0)1482 320 968