Ramsden Shopping Park is a prominent site on the corner of Cleethorpe Road and Park Street, Grimsby, DN31 3BU.
The proposed scheme is situated on the existing Ramsdens Store on the corner of Cleethorpe Road and Park Street. Cleethorpe Road is the main arterial road between Grimsby and Cleethorpes with an average of 26,000 vehicles passing the site a day (Department for Transport).
Grimsby town centre is located 1.6 miles to the west of the scheme and Cleethorpes town centre is located 1.8 miles to the east.
- Resident population of Grimsby and Cleethorpes is 127,748 people (Census 2011)
- 312,668 people living in the shopping catchment of Grimsby (CACI 2O14)
- £641m of available spend (CACI 2014)
- Construction begins on Wykeland development to launch exciting new era for landmark site - Read the full story here.
- Planning approval for retail park development on former superstore site - Full planning approval has been granted for a scheme to transform a …